Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nautica Men's N14536 NST Chronograph Watch

Nautica Men's N14536 NST Chronograph Watch  
       by Sandro
I bought the Nautica chronograph N14536G a couple of days ago. Prompt delivery. Received the watch in lovely condition. The watch itself looks as lovely as it does on the screen... a lovely, solid watch... sporty looks & feel. Some might think it is heavy, which it probably is, but I have no issues there. My main complain is that the manual that comes with the watch is useless... does not have specifications/ help for this particular model. Also the seconds hand is the little dial at the 6 O'Clock position & the main "seconds" dial is for the cease watch, which I find weird in a watch.
Overall, I think it is a lovely buy, in case you don't mind a heavy watch. I even got a pair of Nautica binoculars free!! & no can beat Amazon's cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment