Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GUESS Feminine Contemporary Watch

GUESS Feminine Contemporary Watch
       by Venny
I had seen this Guess watch in Macy's, & was planning on purchasing it there. They would not let me make use of any coupons so I looked around on the net & naturally Amazon where I do most of my shopping had it! It came very quickly although it was near the Holidays, & it looks great! Free shipping & got it for cheaper than in stores.

I got it sized at Macy's since they sell it, & now wear it on a regular basis & get tons of compliments! It is a great gold watch that has a immense face, but does not look ridiculous on a girl's wrist.

I ABSOLUTELY recommend this watch in case you are looking for a massive gold watch. (Looks very similar to the Michael Kors watch but is less pricey...

No comments:

Post a Comment