Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch

 Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
            by Santana
Quite basically, browsing through all of Amazon's analog watches (I am liking analog watches) this was the that caught my eye huge time. It looks great in the pics & 2x more so in person. This watch IS huge & heavy as others have said, as huge & heavy as my Casio MT-G g-shock & I am liking how that fits & feels. I have very thick wrists & was a bit concerned about how well this Invicta would fit. I had hoped that the band would be bigger than my wrists to give that slack feel I am liking, like I get with the Casio...and it DELIVERED! I don't think someone ought to be worried about the fit. If you are huge, you are covered, if you are tiny, resize. In the event you like to feel you have on a solid watch, this is it.

I have my Casio that my dad gave me years ago & its still going strong but I wanted an analog. I did not need a chronograph but I guess its a pleasant feature to have. Don't see myself using it much though. The new is a separate subdial which is a pleasant touch. It also came with a snug plastic on the band & a protective plastic on the face, both of which i have left on for protection purposes. It does appear to have luminous hands but the are barely visible in the dark, you'll must squint to make out the hands. Other than that, no complaints.
What else is there to say, great watch, great price, just hope it stands up to the test of time like my Casio is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment