Monday, August 1, 2011

Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5222

Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5222
 Sport watch, Japanese quartz movement, Chronograph featuring 24-hour, 60-minute and seconds subdials, Gold-tone hands and sweep seconds, Applied gold-tone baton markers, Black Arabic numbers and indices mark minute track, Analog date aperture between four and five, Polished gold-tone stainless steel bezel, Polished gold-tone stainless steel round case, Gold-tone textured steel crown, Gold-tone polished steel selector buttons, Stainless steel caseback, 100 meters/330 feet water resistant
By Gisale I(UK)
This is a Womens watch?!! The watch is SO gigantic that it makes my wrist look like I have a man's watch on...and I am NOT a little woman! I get compliments on it, but somehow never feel nice wearing it because of its size. I didn't send it back because I bought it with a gift credit card & no longer have the card; so I cannot reuse the funds.

1 comment: